Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Breakfast

One of the most recent memories I have of Russ is running into him one evening at Wal-Mart. He had just returned from a mission trip and had nothing to eat in the house. He had gone to Wal-Mart to do some quick grocery shopping. As we stood in the aisle talking, he mentioned to Dave and me that he ate the same old thing every morning for breakfast ["A bowl of Total." With blueberries if he had them.) In an effort to change his dull breakfast routine, I suggested he buy some frozen waffles & a bottle of syrup. I took him to the syrup aisle and helped him pick out a bottle then on to the frozen waffles. He seemed excited about trying something new for breakfast. I asked him sometime later when I saw him at church if he was enjoying his waffles. I think he really welcomed the change! We miss you, Russ!
Pam Deane / November 14, 2007

No comments: